It's The Melanin | Outfit of the day



It's The Melanin | Audacity Tees







Date night/Girls night out outfit


A few months ago, I quietly launched an online t-shirt shop called Audacity Tees. I actually started it awhile ago but I never told anyone about the store.

*I know, crazy...*

I'm still on a mission to get some style back into my life and dress in a way that reflects my comfort level as a "work from home entrepreneur" while still looking fabulous.

I pulled together this look because the boyfriend and I are going on a "real" date soon and I was trying to get some ideas. The shirt is from Audacity Tees, I have gold hoops (I wear them every day) and I'm planning to distress an older pair of jeans. While I don't own green snakeskin stilettos -- I probably should because these look FABULOUS with this very casual outfit. And my mother gave me a really lovely vintage brown leather clutch that I never use. I do have other very stylish heels that I could wear in place of those green stilettos though, with the same pop. My only challenge would be finding a similar jacket to this one. I could order it - it is handmade through a shop on Etsy - but it would take weeks to get here.


Shop this look (FOR LESS) here: 


It's The Melanin  $25
 bit.ly/ItsTheMelanin


$35 Distressed Boyfriend Jeans


$55 Gold metallic denim jacket


$19 Clutch




$8 Gold plated hoops (large)




$9 Gold plated bangle cuff bracelet




$29 Green Suede Stilettos (cute knockoffs)











Web Statistics