My new Kate Spade handbag is gorgeous!

My new Kate Spade bag is gorgeous | My Fabulous Boobies


I won a beautiful pink Kate Spade bag!


Last week I attended the DC Auto Show with a group of bloggers. We were invited by the great ladies at She Buys Cars and I have to say, it was a MARVELOUS experience. I'm going to give an overview of my auto show experience in another post. This post is about my fabulous new bag!

Yep. That's right. I'm writing about a handbag. LOL... don't hate me.



When we started the day (far too early for this night owl), we were told that there would be a raffle of a few great handbags at the end of the day. I saw the bags on the table... thought to myself.. "Oooh, that pink bag is FABULOUS..." and then promptly went to get more coffee. It never entered my mind that I might win.


As the day went on and we learned a lot about electric cars and innovations in auto-making... I forgot about our raffles. Then there was a raffle of a few Selfie Stick... and I didn't win one. I was disappointed. Heck, I just learned what a selfie-stick was a few weeks ago. While I don't take a lot of selfies, I plan to change that this year and I thought that a new Selfie Stick would be just the thing for me. Oh well. Nope. Not a winner.

But at the end of the day, after I'd forgotten all about the bag raffle and was looking forward to going home and taking a nap... I hear my name called.




Wait... what? I won! 


So naturally, this pink ribbon gal picked the hot pink bag. First, it matched my hot pink UGGs that I was wearing. Second, pink is one of my favorite colors. And third... its PINK for goodness sake. I'm all about rocking the pink any chance I get.

Pink ribbon girls rock!





So here we are, the winners of the Kate Spade bags, courtesy of She Buys Cars. I'm so happy that I was able to participate in the event and I'm looking forward to more events and collaborations in the future.

The other two winners are fabulous bloggers too.

My new Kate Spade handbag is gorgeous | My Fabulous Boobies
Kendra, Nic and Sara



Please be sure to stop by Cook with 5 Kids and When's My Vacation to check out Sara and Kendra's blogs.

Blogger Kendra

http://whensmyvacation.com/
@whensmyvacation



Blogger Sara 

http://cookwith5kids.blogspot.com/
@Cookwith5kids











let's connect-brown

(where we discuss the breast cancer life)
(where I discuss any and everything!)
(be inspired, laugh a little, follow my crazy life)

Web Statistics