Jewelry Joys | Holiday Gift Guide 2014




PANDORA Breast Cancer Awareness Charm Bracelet Set

  • I saw this bracelet on Nordstrom's site and thought it was adorable. The leather bracelet is discontinued on the Pandora site, but you should be able to still purchase this at Nordstrom. I don't think that any money from this purchase will be donated to charity. But I do still like the bracelet. 

Paloma Picasso® Olive Leaf Band Ring

  • I don't often shop at Tiffany's but the classic blue box under the tree makes every girl's heart melt. I love the simplicity of this ring. 

MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Amy' Crystal Bracelet Watch


  • Thanks to my lymphedema I can no longer wear watches. But... my love for a pretty, feminine dress watch continues. I love this pink watch.

PANDORA 'Love & Family' Charm

  • My honey got me a Pandora bracelet for our anniversary and I am really looking forward to collecting charms for it. Love and family are so important to me. Perhaps they are important to a special lady on your Christmas list.

Pave Square Stud Earrings


  • I am a lover of simple statement earrings. But I'm also pretty clutzy sometimes. I like the look of fabulous without the price. So, most of my earrings are fakes (shhhh... its my secret) because I'm prone to lose things. These fabulous cubic zirconia earrings are the perfect simple accent to a fresh face and can go easily from the mall to the holiday party with no problem. 




Web Statistics