Nic Nac discusses her breast cancer journey on BET.com

Nic Nac Paddywack discusses breast cancer on BET | My Fabulous Boobies


Remember when I told you the other day that I might be on tv?? [Go read: I may be on tv y'all!]  Well, its REAL! I am on television. The breast cancer awareness PSA started airing on Wednesday, October 1st on BET and Centric networks. I've only caught it one time. But it was absolutely gorgeous. And I don't mean I was gorgeous... but the set looked amazing, my pink ribbon sisters looked amazing, even the backstage candid shots were wonderful.

Such an amazing day!

Random shot of the set. That crew was INCREDIBLE!

It is absolutely great. I cannot tell you how blessed and honored I feel to have been included in this opportunity. All I can say is... prayer works.

To that end, while I don't have a copy of that 30 second public service announcement, I did snag a copy of a longer video from the BET.com website of myself explaining how I discovered my breast cancer and my advice to other women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Please take a look and let me know your thoughts. This is the first time I've ever been involved in something this grand. I am really very proud of this. I sincerely hope and pray that more opportunities like this one come my way.

I'm even thinking about taking acting classes to get more comfortable in front of the camera and to work on my presentation skills. (And I am committed to losing a few pounds... tee hee).

My video at BET



Please, PLEASE tweet this link out if you like the video. I want to spread this message as far and as wide as I possibly can. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with me. And thank you... for taking good care of your breasts. Your life matters. We can't let this disease stop us.

Leave a comment on the BET site too! 




Web Statistics