Send Danny a card for his birthday

Danny Nickerson, 5 years old
My college roommate shared a very touching story about the little boy in the picture, Danny. And while I don't normally write about stories like this... that beautiful face just touched my heart.

Danny is a little boy with an inoperable brain tumor. He is 5 years old and lives in Massachussetts. His birthday is coming up, July 25... and what he wants for his birthday are birthday cards.

It seems that the kind of cancer that Danny has is pretty tough and most patients have a life expectancy of about 18 months. His mother says that he just loves to receive cards with his name on them because he recognizes his name when he sees it.

You can read the story here:  http://www.kgw.com/news/Boy-with-brain-tumor-just-wants-box-of-cards-for-birthday--267802461.html. But if you feel so inclined, drop Danny a birthday card this week. It is a very little thing to make a beautiful little boy smile.

Danny Nickerson, P.O. Box 212, Foxboro, MA, 02035



*I am not affiliated with this child, this story or the news outlet that reported it, in any way. It just touched my heart and I thought I would share it.



Web Statistics