Happy Mother's Day from Nic Nac Paddywack


 Happy Mother's Day to all of my pink ribbon sisters and co-survivors. And a lot of especially warm hugs to everyone who has lost a woman they loved due to breast cancer. I'm not a mother but I think that a mother's good love makes the entire world a better place. I wouldn't be who I am today if not for my mother's love. 

To all of my aunties, good friends and family members who are moms... thank you for your love and support. I know it gets hard some days but you are making a difference in the world. 

...and to my sisters who love on other people's kids but may not have their own... your love also helps the world to be a better place. Your mothering and nurturing spirit helps... whether you are a godmother, auntie, big cousin, good friend or helpful neighbor. Thank you for caring. 

Thank you for opening your heart.



Web Statistics