Truth Tees are here!

Truth Tees are available at My Fabulous Boobies

I spend most of my days in front of my computer, tapping away or reading. Since I became a full-time blogger, my usage of t-shirts has grown exponentially. (laughs) I wear some type of t-shirt every day. And at least once a week, you can find me sporting a breast cancer t-shirt of some type. One day it hit me that I should consider offering t-shirts to my readers, so they can join my "relaxed at home" movement.

My Fabulous Boobies | Truth Tees...until there is a cure, Think Pink
[http://fabulous-boobies.blogspot.com/p/store.html]
So... I've launched Truth Tees ...until there is a cure. I just started this online shop but expect to see more variety in the coming weeks. However, in the meantime you can check out the Truth Tees store {Truth Tees...until there is a cure} and feel comfortable that your money is going to support your favorite breast cancer blogger. Me!



Thanks for taking a look. And making a purchase. :)  If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments. 





Web Statistics