Where have I been?? In love...

Gosh... its been so long since I've blogged. I have been active on social media but I just couldn't find the words to share here about my pink ribbon life. But since pinktober is around the corner and it is time to "turn up" for the pinkest month of the year... I figured that I should start with the basics.

Where has Nicole been? 

Well, the short answer is -- right here. Meaning, my life has been going on in all of its pretty boring normalcy (the new normal of course) but now, I have a new love in my life. He is an awesome guy. Our story is kind of corny but to be fair, that sort of describes us too -- kind of corny. And I find it refreshing. I would not have it any other way. (laughs)

I am a strange bohemian chick. I don't make sense to a lot of people. I'm nerdy and a reluctant techie. I love books and music and writing. I am thrilled with the smallest things and often floored by the simple beauty of life. I'm sarcastic and sensitive and a whole bunch of other stuff; all balled up together. And he understands all of that. He is nothing like me -- besides the nerdy part -- and it works for us. Yin and Yang. All that jazz. He brings me peace. It is the most incredible feeling.

So, I've been cuddled up in love for most of the year and I have been neglecting my blog writing. It is time to come back to life and reconnect with the world. So, here I am.

Since we're about 10 days from the start of pinktober (and I've been missing in action for months), I'm going to start back with a bang. I'm kicking off a hashtag campaign!  *happy dance in my chair*

Get ready, get ready, get ready!! We're going to kick off pinktober telling the world about this #pinkribbonlife. The hashtags we will be using are #pinkribbonlife and #PRL. This will be our chance as survivors and caregivers to talk about real life beyond the pink ribbon.

Tomorrow's blog will provide all the details. In the meantime... let me share a picture with you so that you can see my joy.

#pinkribbonlife  Life beyond the pink ribbons.

Web Statistics