An invitation to guest blog on "My Fabulous B**bies"



New year, new me... new blog. :)

This year, I'd like to present my blog and the breast cancer journey in a new way. I am opening up my blog for guest posts from people who would like to speak about breast cancer (or fabulous boobies) and its affect on the world.

If you're interested... send me an email (send it directly to fabulous.boobies AT gmail.com) and let me know what you'd like to write about.


Specifics:
-250 words (can be a little more or a little less depending on the piece)
-answers the questions: how does/did breast cancer impact your life? what do you do to make sure that your boobies (or the boobies of people you love) stay fabulous?
-no profanity.
-images will need to be approved before posting.
-all submissions can be cross-posted to your own blog
-all submissions will be subject to review/editing before posting
-you decide the tone -- can be funny, sad, reflective, etc. totally up to you.


That's it!! I'm excited to see what other people may want to share with the breast cancer community. Nearly a quarter of a million people are diagnosed with breast cancer every year. The impact on the world is major. I want to raise up a chorus of voices -- not just survivors either -- to discuss this disease and its effects on the entire world. I want to hear from mothers, fathers, children, friends, co-workers, health workers, employers, financial gurus, nutritionists, etc. ... anyone who has something to say.

~Nic

Web Statistics