I didn't win the contest

A few weeks ago, I wrote that I was a finalist in a book proposal contest. http://fabulous-boobies.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-am-finalist.html

Well, the winner was announced yesterday and she wasn't me. :)  It is an interesting feeling. A little sad, a little so-what... but mostly a lot of confusion. What's next?

I wasn't convinced that I would win this contest but hearing the news still was a little shocking. I am unsure what to do at this point. But I think that I will continue to work on the book proposal and shop it around to find a literary agent. It is a bit scary because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing... but I suppose that I will learn along the way and I pray that eventually the right doors will open and I will walk right on into my destiny.

Thanks for supporting me this far. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Web Statistics