ahhh... the joy of a spring cold

I'm back from my birthday vacation trip. Miami was beautiful and sunny and hot... just like I expected it to be. I had a fantastic time and got a spectacular tan -- using 85 and 100 spf sunblock too. However... I also came home with a bad case of the sniffles.

I'm blaming all the air conditioning... but it could have come from the airplane or anywhere. (shrug) I am miserable. But... one thing I can say is that during the course of my breast cancer treatment, I have accumulated a lot of medical supplies. So... I'm hopeful that I can either kick this cold in the butt OR at least ride it out without feeling totally miserable for the entire course.

*shaking my head*  Only Nicole would go away to one of the hottest cities in the country and come home with a cold. (laughs)

You don't really want to talk to me on the phone right now... I am sure that I sound awful. Will be going to bed early because I go back to work tomorrow.

I'll be back with some good breast cancer topics in a few days. I need to rest and drink some juice.

Web Statistics