Just a reminder: Feel and squeeze on your boobies!

Breast self-exams are important | My Fabulous Boobies


Give yourself a breast self-exam TODAY


Today is as good a day as any other to give yourself a BSE (breast self-exam). It only takes a few moments and is pretty painless. You have my permission to feel yourself up. (laughs)

Jokes aside… please do incorporate regular self-exams into your life. You can do them in the shower, while you’re in the bed, wherever you feel comfortable. I never thought that when Dr. Casamayou was encouraging her students at Mount Vernon College to self-examine their breasts, she was giving me the ammunition that would save my life one day. But she did. And now I am passing that ammunition to you.

Check your boobies! Do it today.

If you need instructions, check out this article on BreastCancer.org.
Read: The Five Steps of a Breast Self-Exam



let's connect-brown

(where we discuss the breast cancer life)
(where I discuss any and everything!)
(be inspired, laugh a little, follow my crazy life)

Web Statistics