Please check out Fight Pink!

Fight Pink is a website dedicated to advocating on behalf of breast cancer patients, survivors and others connected/interested in the disease. Stacy, the founder of the site, is a breast cancer survivor and a diligent voice for all of us who venture on this journey.

Stacy found my blog and asked if she could share my story on her site. Naturally, I agreed. For those who have been following this blog since the beginning... its all old news. But if you're late to the party, you can get a glimpse into the beginning of this journey through breast cancer.

http://www.fightpink.org/

I have agreed to be a contributing writer to the site. So look forward to seeing different things from me concerning african american women and breast cancer. Should tie in nicely with the new blog that I am creating.

Just sharing the good news. Please check out the site... its really awesome.

Web Statistics