Complaining is so useless...

I'm sitting here thinking of the pain and the frustration... and while I know that its appropriate for me to be upset sometimes... it really is just useless.

Life is short. It really is. Even though my birthday is coming up, I feel like 25 was a few weeks ago. So what, I've got a little cancer. I had 38 healthy years before I ever even knew. Some kids get cancer when they are barely toddlers. And their parents and family have to watch them deal with these harsh treatments while hoping that it stretches out their little lives... just a little longer.

All that to say... as bad as this is... as overwhelmed as I get from time to time... it could be worse. So, I have to stay present in the moment and acknowledge that its okay. I'm going to be okay. And that's all any of us can ask for at any given moment of crisis.



Web Statistics