So... now, my taste buds are gone

I woke up today thinking... hey not so horrible. I made it through the night and it was okay. I feel really sluggish and heavy for some reason... but I think I'll make it through the next few months.

And then I went out with the boyfriend for breakfast before my follow-up injection.

Nothing tasted good. Orange juice tasted like it had chalk in it. Pancakes... yuck. Even the freaking fruit bowl was gross.

Tried later in the day to eat something again... and again... nada. Ginger ale tasted like some cross between old plastic and metal. Tried some plain water... same taste. My spaghetti was cool... but I need liquids in my life.

I'm scouring the internet and asking everyone I know what to do. I want to lose 50 pounds... but I don't want it to be because of starvation or dehydration.

Help me.

Web Statistics