Hipping you to the SCAR project

There is a photographer who is taking pictures of breast cancer survivors after their lumpectomies and/or mastectomies. I shared the link on this blog and I'm going to ask that if you can, take a look at some of these women.

The pictures are hard and graphic... I won't lie. But if you look at their faces, they tell the whole story. At any rate... if you happen to know anyone who fits the criteria of subjects he's looking for, please share this information with them. Thanks.

~Nic
=============
The SCAR Project. Portrait Subjects Needed.


Hello Everyone,

I have resumed shooting The SCAR Project. For those of you who don't know, "The SCAR Project: Surviving Cancer. Absolute Reality” is a series of large scale black and white portraits of young women surviving breast cancer. Here is a link to a temporary web gallery of some of the pictures I shot last year: http://www.davidjayphotography.com/TheSCARProject/. There will be a fund/awareness raising exhibition and possibly a book. A freelance director associated with Lifetime TV is about to begin a full length documentary on The SCAR Project.I do not choose the subjects for The SCAR Project. I shoot anyone who wants to participate. As The SCAR Project is an awareness raising campaign for the youngest segment of the female population, the only criteria is age. Eventually, I hope to shoot everyone who wants to participate. Last year the majority of the subjects were between 30 and 40. We are currently shooting 30 and under. If anyone is interested in participating, please visit the web at www.thescarproject.org and fill out the brief questionnaire. I look forward to hearing from you and taking your picture.

Sincerely,

David Jaywww.thescarproject.org

Web Statistics