Food, food, glorious food

I started the day going to church with my mom. Neither of us have been in awhile but a friend, well, my brother from other parents, has a church that I have been promising him I would come and attend. We had a good time... and the word was good. :)

After church we stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things... I wanted to get some things to help me through the week. Picked up some yogurt, some carnation instant breakfast, some plums (just wanted some fresh fruit) and a few other things to try.

We also bought a store rotisserie chicken. MAN... MAN... that was the best chicken I ever had. Well, not the very best, but it was good. I could taste it. It didn't taste like plastic or metal. WOOHOO!

I tried to eat a donut I bought from the store...two bites in I wanted to throw it out the window. But after a little chicken wing, it had some flavor. So I'm guessing that the rinsing before I try to eat is very important and making sure that what I eat has strong flavor will help too. I'm still concerned about my fluid intake, its too low right now but... hopefully I'll figure out a way to cancel that.

I read a comment from a cancer poster on Planet Cancer, that described in painful details the affects of being dehydrated and trying to get through chemo. Let's just say... it ain't sound too fun. So... if you see coupons for Ensure, or something like that... hook a sista up.

I fell asleep shortly after getting home... I think I'm going to have a really long day at work tomorrow. But I'm going to give it my best try. Napping is such a great thing. :)

Oh yeah... some vanilla yogurt... was delish-ous.

Right now, I'm having another drumstick (they are small...let me tell you)... and a little scoop of mashed 'taters. :) Yummy...

Food is good. Woohoo.

Web Statistics